Tuesday 14 September 2010

Published!

So I've been pretty rubbish with the blog recently.  Hartpury was actually the last "event" that I went to, but I have been taking plenty of other pictures in between.  More on these to come in some more posts later.

However, the more immediate and exciting news is that today I got two of my photos published in the local papers in Liverpool - one in the Daily Post...

Dingle Rooftops

And one in the Liverpool Echo...
Palm House

The Post runs a double page centre spread of about 5 images from it's Flickr group every Tuesday, and this week mine was one!  The Echo publishes one picture from its group on its letter page every day, and today's was mine!  

Very exciting, and I think it shows me that I'm going in the right direction!

1 comment:

  1. Well done.Does the paper let you know when you get published?

    ReplyDelete